Welcome to our website.

The Old Vicarage is situated in the middle of Chippenham, it is a magnificent and spacious grade II listed building circa 1678 with a Georgian facade of natural Bath stone. Our delightful and comfortable care home was established in 1968 and is registered for 20 residents with family proprietors in residence.

The Old Vicarage care home Chippenham